Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perlico speed limit?

Options
  • 06-05-2007 8:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭

hi All,
    Have perlico 2mb about 3 months and have noticed torrent speeds never exced 30k/s. used to have 150k plus with utv. have done all the port forwarding etc and am using the exact same hardware just different username and pw etc for perlico. I have looked on the web and it would seem that some isps are limiting torrent speeds and other applications. Does anyone know if this is the case with perlico or have any experience with the same? Any help/thoughts much appreciated.

Jack

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

ask them

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭jackbauer

could try that i suppose:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Mkl

I guarantee the person says "a what" when you say torrent.

no it was actually a bit like the dime bar ad

anyone on perlico and using utorrent?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

I am having the same problem,

in fact I can't quite forward the ports properly, I followed the instructions on portforward.com but am still getting the red circle warning on utorrent and speed of 5kbps

Advertisement