Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lindsay Lohan's latest cocaine scandal

• 06-05-2007 9:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I personally don't care what she does in her spare time - the coke rumours are getting a bit boring but here it goes;

From Faded Youth blog:

"Perennial party princess Lindsay Lohan has been photographed partaking in a Kate Moss-esque cocaine binge at celeb hotspot Teddy’s inside Hollywood’s Roosevelt Hotel.

In the video, La Lohan is seen entering the club at 11 PM. Shortly after, she enters the ladies’ room and scans the stalls, before making her way to a cubicle. Crammed inside the the tiny stall with two friends, Lindsay proudly displays a small bag of white powder from her pocket.

Lindsay then shoves a massive coke mountain up one friend’s nose before doing a more modest bump herself.

By the end of the night (or should I say morning?), the 20-year-old drug fiend hit back more than 20 lines of coke"

Pictures from Faded Youth:
    lindsay-cocaine.jpg

Full story is in today's News of the World.

F(@%ing hell this is the second typo I did in the title, sorry it's sunday morning, can someone correct it for me? That'll drive me mad now.. :(

Comments

Advertisement