Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help with quark

Options
  • 06-05-2007 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

i have an exam in DTP soon and Im a bit stuck. I want to link two text boxes on non-consecutive pages and i cant remember how to do it.

example: continued on (page no)
    > continued from (page no)

Any help would be greatly appreciated

DJ

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭spidermonkey

tut tut tut...

should have been listening in class, i dont use quark anymore,
    but there should be a linking tool on the bottom of the tool bar, it look like three links in a chain, click this then click the first text box and click the second one after,
    if you need to unlink them, use the unlink tool, it should be next to the link tool on the toolbar. and look similar to the link tool but have a 'snap like' graphic thing in the middle link of the chain.

tuition fees apply...

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭don.juanito

I know i know but you know how it is with DTP. a little bit of listening a little bit of photoshop tennis...:D the exam was on wednesday and i figured it out beforehand

thanks anyway spider

DJ

Advertisement