Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Battlestar Galactica-which season was it?

• 06-05-2007 1:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

Which season was it that Cmdr Adam was shot by yer wan* at the end of one of the series of Battlestar Galactica
    *(her name escapes me now!)

Thanks, so i can catch up on it, what were the reviews on certain series has it kept up the momentum over time?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭MiloFoxburr

That was the end of season 1

Personally I found season 2 and 3 better than 1 but I did only half watch season 1. It's worth catching up on in my opinion

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,003 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭standbyme

Whoa! i didnt realise it had a dedicated forum, but just contributed to it now with a few handy links.

Thanks again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

if you have sky, OP, they recently rescreened half of season 1 , i would suspect they will be showing the rest and maybe season 2 and 3 soon......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭standbyme

Nah i havent had sky since a year last Nov! Sounds like a bad thing, :p thats how i missed it. But probably get it in soon as waiting for a good offer to get sky+ in & keep the old box working as well.:) Here's hoping

• Advertisement
Advertisement