Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MA interview - what to expect?

• 06-05-2007 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

I have applied for the MA in Journalism. I am not getting ahead of myself and thinking I will definitely be called for an interview - it's in no way a foregone conclusion - but I have to be realistic, and of course the chance is there that I may be.

I am just wondering what people's experiences have been with the interview - what kinds of questions are asked, that kind of thing? How formal is that stage of the selection process? (Because I'm a Hong Kong -based journalist if I was considered I'm guessing that part would be over the phone....)

Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭shepthedog

Did you get called? Anyone got any insight into this? How many go for interview?

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭La La

****, no call yet. though as far as i know my mum is the point of contact in ireland (and she's away - i live in HK you see)

**** **** ****. really wanted to get a call! good luck anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭La La

i got an email from harry browne saying im through to the interview stage, thank god!!!

ANY interview tips would be appreciated people, for both myself and shepthedog!

Advertisement