Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ikc

Options
  • 06-05-2007 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭

i bought a boxer pup about 2 months ago. when i was taking her away the breeder said she would forward the IKC documents as she was waiting for them to be posted to her. i have lost the contact details for her- i bought her in cabra- was wondering if there is anyway i could register her myself in the kennel club or do i need proof of the pedigree?
    any help would be greatly appricatied
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Jotter

To the best of my knowledge you need proof of pedigree. Contact the breeder and ask for them again or u could ask for the registered name of the dog and bitch and see if the kennel club can trace it for you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Arcadian

Why not just go back to the breeders home?

To be honest I wouldn't bother registering her, it's a meaningless piece of paper;)

Advertisement