Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OL maths question

Options
  • 06-05-2007 6:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

I got 38% in my mocks but i couldn't drop as i need an ordinary D3 for the courses i have chosen, i've focused a lot more time on it but its not looking good, if worst case scenario i failed is it possible to repeat maths alone or do u have to do the whole thing again?
    and also is it possible to repeat while just say taking a PLC course instead?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Tomlowe

you can just repeat maths on its own provided you got enough points for your course the first time round. you do have to wait a year though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭md99

If you got 38% in the pres, and you've put in an honest effort since, you SHOULD pass it in the real thing which is usually slightly easier, attempt everything and focus on the questions that come up every year and the easier ones if you can.... you only have to improve by 2% provided your pre paper was all your own work... So you can do it, think positive, f**k PLCs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

Just keep doing exam papers over and over until you can do the questions with your eyes closed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 crazya

i only got 35% im crap at maths but i dont want to drop

Advertisement