Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography Exam

Options
  • 06-05-2007 8:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭

Yet anothe post from me about geography!!! YEAH

Can someone tell me how to learn best for short questions?
    I know volcanos off by heart, should that be good enough for the core unit question.

Also can someone tell me the most important things I should know on regional geography and elective 4(I think)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Donald-Duck

Not meaning to sound harsh, but short questions should really be common sense if you have any basic sort of knowledge of the course. Should be really a safe 80marks for any student wanting C or higher/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Oh no your dead right, but I dont have an overall grasp of the cource, on core section(where i think most if not all the sq come from) I only know volcanos and earthquakes(well)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Donald-Duck

You don't need to know anything well though, most of the questions are as stupid as getting map co-oordinates or reading a few diagrams

Advertisement