Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grandpa

Options
  • 06-05-2007 8:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭

A family was supposed to stay the night at a hotel, but there was a screw-up with the rooms, so Grandpa had to sleep in the same bed as the 15-year old Grandson.
    In the middle of the night Grandpa woke up and shouted: "Quick! Get me a woman! Fast!!"
    The grandson moaned: "Please, Grandpa, calm down. First, its three o'clock in the morning and you'll never find a woman at this hour.
    Second, you're 82 years old, and third, that's MY dick you're holding... not yours."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

Uncomfortable but funny, Hagar. :D

Reminds me of this one ...

Retired general, also 82, wakes with an unaccustomed hard-on, and summons Harris, his butler, with the news.

"Oh, well done sir", says Harris - "shall I awake her ladyship ?"

"No!" says the general. "Lay out my plus fours - I shall smuggle this one into town".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭neon_glows

what do you mean by plus fours?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

baggy trousers that only go to just below the knee.

Advertisement