Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

midnight opening

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

hahah, id never have met up with you then... being the absolute genius i am.. i didnt just miss the bus, i missed the one after it too :D

didnt get there til about 11.45...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

Yeah I was watching out for you but had to give up eventually :p

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Lorr

I went the Dubray Books on Grafton St, it may have been a bit dearer but the atmosphere was good, the queue wasn't long and they kept us fed! The staff were all really friendly and excited about the book too which was nice.

i got what i thought was a lot of funny looks for the 3/4 lengths...

was out wearing them a few days later, and same thing... mentioned it to a mate, he pointed out it could be cos i was wearing one green shoe and one red one :D

oh yeah...

narco wrote:
    i got what i thought was a lot of funny looks for the 3/4 lengths...

was out wearing them a few days later, and same thing... mentioned it to a mate, he pointed out it could be cos i was wearing one green shoe and one red one :D

oh yeah...
    And also that it was pissing rain...

• Advertisement

Why were you in 3/4 lengths? Or do I not want to know?

so bounty hunter could find me :D

hehe, also cos its just easier in 3/4 lengths, given that most of my trousers are baggy jeans, and you usually end up soaked up to the knee in dirty puddle water when its raining, 3/4 lengths are much more pleasant to wear...

Ah I see, I was thinking it was some type of dodgy school uniform thing

replace the words "3/4 lengths" with "kilt"... and maybe that might make sense...:confused:

To be honest I was actually kinda expecting you not to be wearing them considering the weather, so it was a bit futile in the end. Oh well!

• Advertisement

haha, sure next time youre in dublin, lemme know anyway :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

1st time online since the night: Was in Easons in Shop St. In Galway. What a brilliant nite. Got there @ 8, was no 39 and got my book for free as did the first 50 people! At 10 PM, staff came out with sweets from "honeydukes" and revellers were on the street the whole evening. Then, t 10:20, street performers on stilts came as dragons. Didn't have myt camera, but they were under these massive and beautiful dragon costumes, with movable heads that went towards people queueing. What a brill nite!

Advertisement