Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dream come true :)

Options
  • 07-05-2007 12:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭

I got a piercing apprenticeship :D in Adonis (Miss Fantasia's) with Glen. It's so great it's not even funny. I get to put needles in people and they pay me! Well. They will pay me at some point :D It's amazing to actually learn all the different tricks that people have been doing to me over the years. So, on to the point of this post....anyone else out there doing apprentices or anyone want to give me any tips? I want to learn as much as possible from as many perspectives as possible.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

hey thats great, very happy for you and insanely jealous.
    How did you do it? just go in and ask?

I asked for an apprenticeship here in lyon, guy said yeah no problem just pay me 2000euro...and itl only last 4weeks :( not enough time at all and well i dont have 2grand to spare/waste

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭edibility

I've known Glen for about a year, not as a good friend just to talk to really, but he's done a few piercings for me, and as you said I just went in and asked! Ok, I have to clean the place, and sell jewellery for him, but it's so totally worth it!! Plus he's insanely hygienic, which is the most important thing to me to learn about.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Ah wow! That's cool. Good luck with that.

I'm *Fingers Crossed* starting mine in september in waterford.

My sister is apprenticing with Keith in CR pretty soon too. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Nice one, glen is on of the best on the scene in ireland. As a note don't react to his practical jokes or they just escalate

well im very happy for you, sounds insanely easy :confused:

• Advertisement

Yeah, slightly jealous myself. :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭edibility

Oh, I don't react to any of his jokes, I know well how bad he is :D he is a fantastic piercer though. I did a transverse lobe on a mate yesterday, turned out perfect, very very proud of myself. I'll stick up a pic soon. And yes, it was insanely easy, and I pick my own hours too :D I know how lucky I am, I'm so happy :D

*pulls back trigger* :D

WOAH. How long have you been apprenticing for now?!?!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭busted flush

good luck to you im so bloddy jealous

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Eire_freedom

ur so lucky...i was supposed to start mine in march with John in V2 but he put it back :( so im going back this week to see what the story is and if he still wont give me a date adrain says i can start with him...wish i was already started like you...u lucky bitch!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 AineThePiercer

Apparently is not in fact dead (dunno why this weirdo is sayin that all over these threads)

Advertisement