Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Re Well done Premiership Champs

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Done, dusted, apparently no rules broken.

Discussed on the West Ham thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

yes, reported on more than one thread already, not discussed as its total crap, the link you post totally deminishes it. end of story. so you want to throw in any other sneaky comments?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Yeah I do. Your sig is to big Homerjay2005

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

Reganio 2 wrote:
    Yeah I do. Your sig is to big Homerjay2005
    This is ture. Check out the sig rules

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

already discussed.

Phil Nevelle scored that OG on purpose as well, and was also on the grassy knoll and was also behind 9/11 :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

zabbo wrote:
    already discussed.

Phil Nevelle scored that OG on purpose as well, and was also on the grassy knoll and was also behind 9/11 :eek:
    I heard from a friend of a friend, who knows someone whose Uncle was there for all of them things and he swears that it's true!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

nipplenuts wrote:
    I should be surprised, but am not, that this hasn't been reported or discussed here. As I have said on previous threads, if it happened in Italy....

Premier League to investigate Everton vs Man Utd

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk:80/story_pages/sport/sport1.shtml

I should be surprised, but I,m not, that some users make such posts without checking to see if they are accurate. The story was discussed in at least two other threads. The West Ham thread and the United are Champions thread.

It was just the usualy News Of The World muck raking, Funny how they usually have so little creditabilty here, but that changes when they print something negative about United.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

zabbo wrote:

Phil Nevelle scored that OG on purpose as well, :

Nah, in fairness to him, he scored it cos he's crap. :) Seriously , who in their right mind would have tried to clear that with their right foot instead or havign a very simple clearance with their left. Shocking from an amateur player, never mind a Premiership one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

Stekelly wrote:
    Nah, in fairness to him, he scored it cos he's crap. :) Seriously , who in their right mind would have tried to clear that with their right foot instead or havign a very simple clearance with their left. Shocking from an amateur player, never mind a Premiership one.

The Great Jamie Carragher has done similiar twice against Utd alone in the past;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Nunu wrote:
    The Great Jamie Carragher has done similiar twice against Utd alone in the past;)

Scored og's by attempting to use his "right" foot instead of his better placed one?

For the record, its one of my pet hates, regardless of who's doing it. Gerrard is terrible for it too, always hitting balls with his right foot when they are outside his left. I think its terrible and makes the player look unskilled. How many times do we see players ****ing up clearances and shots (kalou on sunday) because they try to hit a ball by pulling on a ball on one side of their bodaywith the opposite foot. Professional footballers should be at least able to and have the confidence to hit a ball with their less favoured foot. I'd much rather see a player scuff a shot with their "bad" foot than arse it up because they had to contort their body to get some sort of contact with their favoured foot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

Stekelly wrote:
    Scored og's by attempting to use his "right" foot instead of his better placed one?

For the record, its one of my pet hates, regardless of who's doing it. Gerrard is terrible for it too, always hitting balls with his right foot when they are outside his left. I think its terrible and makes the player look unskilled. How many times do we see players ****ing up clearances and shots (kalou on sunday) because they try to hit a ball by pulling on a ball on one side of their bodaywith the opposite foot. Professional footballers should be at least able to and have the confidence to hit a ball with their less favoured foot. I'd much rather see a player scuff a shot with their "bad" foot than arse it up because they had to contort their body to get some sort of contact with their favoured foot.

Ah yeah, only messing. I agree with you. I can't stand professionals who refuse to use both feet.
    Two footed players are the biz - Lubo Moravcik was the best. I still couldn't tell you what his preferred foot was?

Advertisement