Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's open today?

Options
  • 07-05-2007 12:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭

Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone knows if Elements or the Restaurant are open today? Maybe the SU Bar? I'm hungry and I don't want to walk down to look in case they're not!

By the way, why the hell is the Newman closed today? There's someone in the office all day but the doors are locked!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

I'd say all department buildings are closed today. In the other thread I think someone said the SU shop and one of the bars was open. I think it was the forum...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭Spectator#1

Yeah I saw that one, I sampled some chicken wings in Elements the other day and I'm getting grumbles just thinking about them...

Run over and check for me like a darling Humbert! *Bats eyelids*

Haha, I is in Dundalk today :(

Poor Humbert. Last time I was in Dundalk I found a bat crawling around on his wings outside Extra Vision, alive and kicking and all, Sunday afternoon. Weird place...!

It was probably a mutated rat. 'tis a horrible place indeed.

• Advertisement

That reminds me actually, I went into a Tesco's deli and asked for a breakfast roll and he said they didn't do them so he gave me two sausages in a plastic bag and a tiny little stone of bread! Then when I was paying a gypsy started on me in the queue and then I went outside and there was the bat, proud as punch, crawling around.

I'm never going back there!

Sounds about right :D I worked in a tescos in dundalk, you'd have been better off eating the rat/bat/mutant than something from the deli :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Elements is closed :( The Forum is open.. food not great though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭TheVan

What time is the Forum open until? I needs some dinner!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Vainglory

i would also like to know this. *rumble*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭mloc

Til 5, i think. I'm currently in the market for food that does not come in a roll... pizza delivery to the library hehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Very doable. I've known it to be delivered to the labs in comp sci and in a very strange move, 4 star will deliver to the changing rooms in the mater hospital.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭mloc

ack, i just gave up and went home to make food.

kinda annoying, they keep the library open til 12 but nowhere to buy proper food. there should really be somewhere that serves REAL food open as long as the library is. not much point in studying if you cant get anything to eat.

Advertisement