Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Want to leave 3

• 07-05-2007 1:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭

Right so I want to leave 3, mainly coz i am sick of their service and I need a new phone.

i upgraded in November but want to switch to O2 asap, anyone know whats the cheapest and easiest way to do this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭plonk

well then your contract is until next november so multply your bill by 6 and thats what you have to pay or maybe they just charge 130euro like they do with prepay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭Solair

You basically can't get out of the contract at all:

I would suggest you do the following if you're really desperate:

Downgrade your price plan one step at a time month by month until you're on the €19 per month which is as low as you can go

Then, you'll have to pay them €19 for each month left on the contract!

you can only downgrade price plan 1 step per month.

So for example if you're on the €49
    you'll have to step back to the €29
    then the €19

E.g. in my case it would cost me nearly €200 ish to get out of the contract with a downgrade!!!

I'm seriously thinking of doing it. They're THAT much hassle!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

If they have not been able to supply a service to you, e.g. if there have been issues that they have not been able to solve that should be working, there may be grounds to terminate the contract without penalty.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭barryfitz

i had to buy my way out of 3 and it cost me a good few whackers. I think I was on the 19 euro tariff (not sure about this) but Its a pain in the ass paying the lump sum for a service your not using anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

Three seem to be a really bad company from all the reviews, thank god i didnt go near them since they entered the irish market.Ive been with every company except them and i dont think i will go near them

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

they really do suck, i emailed them a sec ago.

unfreakin real......
    they are texting my data sim to pay the bill the cnunts, so here is what i said.

WHEN are they getting a freakin usb modem, helllllloooo/*

I am emailing you about my data 3000 bill for april, 3 are looking for €1,516.86 for the bill which is an obscene amount and which is a mistake, i still have not received any further calls on the matter or a new bill for that month, I checked my current spending recently and it said mount to pay €0.00,
    but a few days later it went back to €1,516e......

I have cancelled my deirect debits as i can no longer trust 3 and they way business is carried out, also customer service is brutal, i have given up on calling 3 as i was unable to get and clear answers to tell me where the total other charges of €1,639.30 came from in my april bill.

I will pay €39.99 by bank transfer to cover the april fee tomorrow, i know of several people who also are appalled at the service they are getting from 3.

xxxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

they really do suck, i emailed them a sec ago.

unfreakin real......
    they are texting my data sim to pay the bill the cnunts, so here is what i said.

WHEN are they getting a freakin usb modem, helllllloooo/*

I am emailing you about my data 3000 bill for april, 3 are looking for €1,516.86 for the bill which is an obscene amount and which is a mistake, i still have not received any further calls on the matter or a new bill for that month, I checked my current spending recently and it said mount to pay €0.00,
    but a few days later it went back to €1,516e......

I have cancelled my deirect debits as i can no longer trust 3 and they way business is carried out, also customer service is brutal, i have given up on calling 3 as i was unable to get and clear answers to tell me where the total other charges of €1,639.30 came from in my april bill.

I will pay €39.99 by bank transfer to cover the april fee tomorrow, i know of several people who also are appalled at the service they are getting from 3.

xxxx

Thats good, i still dont think the idiots will listen.that bill is huge.was it just for the month of april:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭legs11

its going back to february, dont want to rant on too much but its meant to be waived,

i think they should hook up with tony soprano and paulie walnuts, they are just gangsters.

Advertisement