Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This weeks match - v pigsback.com

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Excellent result tonight lads, topped off with the clean sheet, brilliant.

Everyone played for each other, great effort.

I saw some lads coming off that pitch tonight absolutely tired out from the effort put in, which is great to see.

And three great goals. Nice little dink past the keeper to put us one up early on by Joe, that settled us, and let us relax into the game. Then the sweet finish by Colm L for the second set us up for the win.

In fairness, our defence coped really well with them all night, they never threatened, and when they did shoot, Ste in the goal kept them at bay.

Then the killer third goal. Great corner delivery from Lepo - jaysis some premiership players can't deliver a ball like that - and a well met header by John to put the game beyond them.

After that we never would have lost it. Two wins in a row matches the Boardeaux record. Let's make it three next week.

FORZA BOARDEAUX!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭thelepo

so what is the story with tomorrow night, who is available? these lads have had a decent startm, with 2 wins and 2 draws, so this is going to be a tough game. maybe somebody (des!) can add in times and venues etc?

ill be there anyway

Pigsback suck donkey balls.
    pig-fundraiser.jpg
    pig-3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

great performance and great result, they didnt like it at all! they were unbeaten and second before last night.

i think we are beginning to get a settled team and i have noticed a massive improvement in everybodys game. thats all about confidence and the more we win, the more confidence we will get. ste was rock solid in goals and i though simon was MOM. add in myself/keith/mikie/geoff and lepo (both of whom played excellently too last night) and we now have a settled defensive unit, even if 1 or 2 are missing. a clean sheet is great for confidence too.shay and joe did the usual dog work in the middle, well done again this week lads and the other 4 boys also did well, you cant argue with 3 goals really. we used 4 subs on an interchange basis and again, all 4 did really well. so, all in all, another great week for boards.ie and roll on next tuesday night!

that win takes us 4th in the table, another win next week and it may push us up another notch or 2. BTW lads, there is something seriously amiss with that interyeraldone/aldwan sage, those scores dont add up to the table. id keep pushing that des until we get an answer.

well done to all, keep up the effort.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭kaizersoze123

Something fishy alright,
    Glenwood Rovers 8 Inter Yeraulwan 7 10th April (on the results page)
    InterYeraulwan 7 Glenwood Rovers 2 10th April (on the league table page, if you hover over games won for inter yeraulwan)
    So glenwood rovers seem to be claiming a victory, when they got a 7-2 beating!
    Both teams have claimed 3 points in the table, for the same match!
    Who runs this des, the FAI ?! :D :eek:

Advertisement