Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female dobe uses her brother as a cushion!

Options
  • 07-05-2007 2:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭

... and he doesn't even complain about it. The new arrival meanwhile does not take kindly to being photographed sneakily from inside the window of our house so she is just about to let off a few barks. :D

Untitled-1.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

How's the new arrival getting on with the two ?

We had a few hairy moments with the new pup but after a few weeks all one happy family.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Alfasudcrazy

How's the new arrival getting on with the two ?

We had a few hairy moments with the new pup but after a few weeks all one happy family.

She seems to be getting on their good side slowly - they now play a bit with her and seem amused by her antics. However they will not allow her into their doghouse at night so she has to sleep on the steps outside. (The entire dog house is inside my car garage so its not so bad this time of year at least. Anyway this dog obviously with her thicker coat does not like too much heat so she may just want to sleep there herself.

She gets on better with the male than female. The female always being the more moody of the two dobies.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

my retriever used to let my sisters rabbit rest his head on his paws, or even climb on his back to lie there occasionally.

Advertisement