Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaeltacht info

• 07-05-2007 2:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭

Any1 been to the Gaeltacht? Any advice about colaistes? Am trying to get to Conemara but i think it mite be a bit late now.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

Any1 been to the Gaeltacht? Any advice about colaistes? Am trying to get to Conemara but i think it mite be a bit late now.

a bit...:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I went to coláiste lurgan when I was in 1st year and had an absolute blast! I'm going off to Coláiste Sheosaimh with Purplefistmixer this year, that's...near Connemara I think. I suppose you should just ring round various Irish Colleges in Connemara and ask them if they have room for anyone else. But you see a lot of them require you to do an agallamh which would have been done by now.

But good luck anyway :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭JC06

Try Colaiste Aodain in Galway.Me and my friend only applied last week and still got a place and the interviews havent been done yet!:D

Advertisement