Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adobe Premiere pro 2

• 07-05-2007 2:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 398 ✭✭

Hi,
    I'm considering buying Adobe premiere pro 2. Has anyone used it and if so would ye recommend it ?
    cheers,
    reece

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭MLM

I'm sure there's nothing wrong with it, but for me it will always be a choice between Final Cut Studio or an Avid product. I would only consider going with Premier Pro if I was doing a lot of work in After Effects an Photoshop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 398 ✭✭reece

yeah, that's the dilema I'm facing - to jump to apple or not. I've got after effects pro and a pretty good hardware setup which is aiming me towards adobe premiere pro at the moment. Avid p'ed me off with Avid Liquid - rubbish product that I splashed around €500 on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Pinnacle Liquid used to be ****ing amazing.... However, avid took over, so it doesn't suprise me that it's ****.

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭Sunn

Oh dear no......

(User banned for one week, for suggesting boldness - Mod)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭MLM

reece wrote:
    yeah, that's the dilema I'm facing - to jump to apple or not. I've got after effects pro and a pretty good hardware setup which is aiming me towards adobe premiere pro at the moment. Avid p'ed me off with Avid Liquid - rubbish product that I splashed around €500 on.
    If you already have AE, Prem Pro 2 would make sense, as they will be designed to work together.

• Advertisement
Advertisement