Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Symphony X - Paradise Lost

• 07-05-2007 2:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭

Anyone heard SX's newest release?

Listening to it now, it's decent but so far definitely no Odyssey.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

Haven't got it yet, must order it. Have been really looking forward to it, so I hope it doesn't disappoint too much!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

I'm still undecided if I like symphony X or not, I bought The Odyssey a while back and havn't listened to it much, must give it another spin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Give The Odyssey a chance. I hated it the first few listens but then some reason I loved it. It's still one of my favourite CD's, and rarely spends much time out of my CD player.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭spiritcrusher

Paradise Lost is savage I think. But if anyone's hoping for a return to Divine Wings sort of stuff you'll be disappointed as it's more full on metal than The Odyssey. Some very heavy stuff on it. Great album though, can't say if it's their best cos it's so different to there earlier stuff.

Advertisement