Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How many fillings do you have?

• 07-05-2007 3:44pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,441 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I wouldn't like to say how many I have.. I have a sweet tooth :o but I'd love to know how many the rest of us have... Also are they silver or white and do they bother you??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭NarkyBoots

I have none. I'm 28. I have an extremely sweet tooth also. Never had any in baby teeth either.

Lucky I guess. :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,283 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I have none and I'm 44.
    I'm not a huge fan of sweet things.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 399 ✭✭Dermot2468

Hello all first time in dis forum, thats the problem i suppose, i've to get ten fillings in a couple of weeks, dreading it :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭missloulou

I'm 29 and have never had any. Love sweet things too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

At least 6, and I'm planning a dental visit soon (first time in years, after several years of heavy coke drinking...) and expect to double that
    :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Got 3 fillings myself, probably due to drinking huge amounts of fizzy drinks..

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I honestly don't know... 4? 5? I have a REALLY sweet tooth, and I like to avoid going to the dentist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,873 ✭✭✭Alkers

0:d

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I have none.
    Haven't been to the dentist in a few years, anyway I can tell if I need any? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

4, all installed when I was 10-11 ish. I'm now "ahem" years old.

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

I had none other than when I cracked a tooth in half when I was 18. When I was 19 I went to the dentist, had an xray and discovered 8 of my teeth were messed up. Cue 4 dentist visits and being told I'll need a root canal one day in one of them. I have 7 white ones(including the repaired one that cracked) and two amalgamate ones, but they're more of a light grey I'd say. My mum has old style ones and hers were black!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,559 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

I have about 7 ,mostly the metallic type.
    They were nearly all put in by the time I was 22,after which I decided that my dentist was chancing his arm and filling teeth that didnt really need filling.
    I have a sweet tooth allright and after my last visit to the dentist,first in about 2 years I only required a cleaning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭anonymous69

I have all my teeth filled. I hate it, but I suppose no one can really see.

And I dont have a sweet tooth in my head, and even when I was younger my mam was a health freak so practically no sweets. cant understand it. and i brush my teeth 4//5 times a day :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭*belle*

i have about 6 or 7........got them all around the same tym,before i was 16!deserved every last one of them though.....years of bad eating and laziness i suppose.

Advertisement