Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother 2007

Options
  • 07-05-2007 4:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭

It starts on May 24th apparently. Will you be watching this year?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

No :(.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

As usual my first answer is a resounding, "God NO! I've much better things to do with my time!"

And then of course it'll morph to, "I was flicking round the other day and happened to see..."

And escalate from there.
    Tbh I hope it's abnormally sh!te this year so I'm in no way tempted!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭darkskol

As usual my first answer is a resounding, "God NO! I've much better things to do with my time!"

And then of course it'll morph to, "I was flicking round the other day and happened to see..."

And escalate from there.
    Tbh I hope it's abnormally sh!te this year so I'm in no way tempted!

Ditto.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Depends. Last couple I haven't watched any way as much as I used to. Msotly because they were crap. So I'll see how this one pans out I guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Might not bother with the election and just stay home and glue my eyes to the telly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Does anyone have the satellite feed information for this yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

The Muppet wrote:
    Does anyone have the satellite feed information for this yet?
    It's the same "12005" channel. It has a test card with CH4 London on it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I thought it was starting on May 30th?

Don't they usually have ads on this close to the starting date? I haven't seen the eye thing yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

The eye is being shown.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,120 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Girlfriend says she saw an ad showing the eye, and saying "10 days" so magnumlady would be right with May 30.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

The first season of this show was very interesting. It has now decended into a stepping board for idiots who want a 'career in reading autocue, it's just 99% arseholes on the show nowadays.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

heres how to set your Satellite to get the live feed all the time:

On your Sky Remote:
    Press SERVICES
    Choose SYSTEM SETUP
    Then ADD CHANNELS

type in these details via your remote:

Frequency(GHz) 12.480
    Polarization V
    Symbol Rate(Mbaud) 27.5
    FEC 2/3

Then select FIND CHANNELS

Two options will appear. Select 12005, press YELLOW button, then SELECT.

To watch this new channel,
    select SERVICES, OTHER CHANNELS, then choose 12005

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Poppy84

I have seen the ads on channel 4 and e4 they are only about 10 seconds long. It was 7 days according to last nights.

I cant believe the lack of advertising on it. Usually they have ads for BBLB (dermot yumyum) they show the audition tapes on E4 theres a huge build up, this year nothing! I have read one article on the house and the decor but thats it.

I hope they choose somewhat normal people for the house this year.....think my favourite BB's were the one with Brian and the one with Kate and Johnny ....the good ol days.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Oh no, 3 months of shi*e telly. With LOST, Heroes, 24, etc, finished for the year, I'll probably end up watching this drivel. I remember back in the day when it was interesting, but now, I really just wish it would end.
    It would be great if someone I knew landed in the house, but I doubt that will ever happen, my friends are far too normal.

Lol, I've actually asked for the night off work for this. I lied and everything because I didn't want them to know how sad I am!

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

Oh no, 3 months of shi*e telly. With LOST, Heroes, 24, etc, finished for the year, I'll probably end up watching this drivel. I remember back in the day when it was interesting, but now, I really just wish it would end.
    It would be great if someone I knew landed in the house, but I doubt that will ever happen, my friends are far too normal.
    yeah and you could tell the Sun that you had a coffee before with them and make a fortune

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

LadyJ wrote:
    Lol, I've actually asked for the night off work for this. I lied and everything because I didn't want them to know how sad I am!

*stares a screen in dis-belief*

you're doing whaaaat? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Can't wait for tonight's show - should be fun! Really feels like the start of summer now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

LadyJ wrote:

Well there was a guy in the crowd tonight with a banner saying 'my boss thinks I'm ill' (and when he flipped it around) 'you didn't see me, right!' if that makes you feel any better :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement