Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newcomer

• 07-05-2007 7:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm a newcomer to the Elder Scrolls series and am wondering if anyone knows of any shop that sells the older versions of the game? i'm thinking esopecially of Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall

Thanks & take care,
    Kevin.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

I don't know anywhere that sells Daggerfall, but Bethesda put up Arena for free download.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

Excellent; I'm going to go play this now.

THanks

Wow, even the first one looks good. I haven't played any of the others but I think I'll go out and get Morrowind if I can find it. Oblivion wouldn't work on my machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Duras

Wow, that's good news... Old games are always better... and this one's for free! Thanks for the tip!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭singloud

Get Morrowind, you can buy it for rouglyy 5 euros including add ons over here, Ireland I dunno but it still should be cheap.

IMHO the finest Elder Scrolls

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Morrowind plus expansions for 5 euro is deal of the century, what a great gaming series

I've ordered it [Morrowind] off Amazon for more than €5 but I don't mind. What am I in for in this game? It looks awesome... ...How big exactly is the map?

...this game is amazing! I can't understand why I've never heard of it until recently. How do the expansion pack (Tribunal and Bloodmoon) work? You just load the data files for them and that's it>

Advertisement