Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Punk'd

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Heh nice.

She can certainly handle herself, that's for sure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,925 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I didn't find it that great. He just doesnt put the same effort into the pranks like he used to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Yeah, I've noticed he doesn't even come running out anymore at the end.

Never been an Ashton Kutcher fan tbh. Overgrown hyper-active child. :p

Ah he had his moments and some of those early pranks were downright sadistic :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Haha, that was funny, especially when she broke the plate. Hayden's mother's a bit of a MILF as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

I liked the bit where the crazy one said somethin like "just cause your famous you cant go around screwing other peoples guys". The look of shock on her face is priceless:D

agamemnon wrote:
    Haha, that was funny, especially when she broke the plate. Hayden's mother's a bit of a MILF as well.

why when I can just turn Hayden into a MILF ... mwahahahahhaaa....erm is she legal yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

She did say in the clip that she is seventeen so yes, in Ireland she is legal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

She'll be 18 on the 21st of August. Apparently she's seeing some tosser called Steven though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

That was a good larf.

I see what you mean though, it's no Justin Timberlake + fake tax agency that's for sure... IMO Punk'd went swiftly downhill after season 1.

• Advertisement
Advertisement