Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat treats

Options
  • 07-05-2007 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Just a note to let other owners of addicted cats know that Aldi's vitacat cat treat sticks are back in stock again after a five month hiatus - my cat is positively delerious with joy.:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

city girl wrote:
    Just a note to let other owners of addicted cats know that Aldi's vitacat cat treat sticks are back in stock again after a five month hiatus - my cat is positively delerious with joy.:D

Mine had actually been eating the dog ones with no complaint :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

city girl wrote:
    What are these treats you speak of ! and do Lidl do a corresponding line of treats?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Processed strip things (almost like peperami strips) for cats sold in Aldi.

Mine love them for an occasional treat.

They do dog versions too.

Don't know if there is a Lidl equivalent..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭morgana

No unfortunately, Lidl doesn't do those - one of my cats absolutely loves them sticks and pulls it out of the pack when offered but the other couldn't give a toss ...
    BTW, the Aldi in Cork never run out :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

I'm pretty sure I saw something similar in Superquinn the other day. Looked very like Peperami. Haven't tried yet (the cat, not me!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 city girl

No, lidl have nothing comparable. Packet of six segmented cat treat sticks cost 79p and are intended as occasional treat. My cat just adores them...and, although she also ate those dog treat sticks in the dry times, she much prefers these. I can even get her to eat her regular food when she is feeling fussy and pernickity by crumbling a little segment over it.

Advertisement