Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taking a ride with Chris Andrews

Options
  • 07-05-2007 11:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 380 ✭✭

Just after coming up past the AIB HQ in Ballsbridge where parked beside was an incredibly stylish classic mercedes 1960s sports car - all decked out in Chris Andrews paraphanalia.

Happily this is of course in the heart of D4, Dublin South East being where this Andrews is running - so I suppose he's probably taken a calculated risk on it attracting only the "right sort" of attention... Ah but would it last 5 minutes in any of the country's other more typical constituencies? Meh, me don't think so - particularly after dark... Don't know much about cars, other than I generally prefer the aesthetic of vintage models, and not that this in any has a bearing on my vote, but I have to say it nonetheless attracted the eye.

At least he has a teeny bit of originality in going for something vintage/ classic...Still, dont see him being able to get much use out of that gas-guzzler if FF end up in bed with the Greens after the election ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

I saw that car with the Chris Andrews slogan being driven past Rathfarnham village today. It's a beautiful car alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭TheVan

I saw it in Donnybrook the other day, a guy I would loosely call a "knob" get out (you know the type - south Dublin, middle-aged, pink shirt-wearing, Merc driving, bluetooth-handset etc) with Chris Andrews posters to replace ones that fell down etc

Kind of sums FF up

Then again, that's a stereotype - but I love stereotypes!

Advertisement