Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Islandbridge gate of Phoenix Park

• 08-05-2007 6:27am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭

hi all,

Does anyone know what time this gate opens at to allow traffic to exit the park?
    Was there before 6am today and it was chained. Im guessing its probably 6am, but could be as late as 7 or 8am? anyone?

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭ondafly

all side gates open at 7am ish - ish as in, how ever long it takes the rangers to get to them all. I think Chapelizod is the last one to open.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

What is the story with Chesterfield Road now - is this buses-only or open to all traffic, or what?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭100gSoma

no its still all fine for traffic on chesterfield avenue... There is talk of cutting the speed limit from 50kph to 30kph (18mph)...
    Thanks for the info ondafly... I will be going there before 7 most days I think so I'll just stick to the main gate at the city end of chesterfield avenue. mneans I need to drive down the quays a little bit and back up past hueston instead of just taking the island bridge over the liffey. Still, there is no traffic before 7 really so its much of a muchness. 7am... damn rangers. They should have them gates open at 6am for me. :)

Advertisement