Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 at Rush and Lusk train station on the 04/05/07

Options
  • 08-05-2007 9:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Last Friday TV3 where at the train station they where setting up a interview with a bus company called "Mandys" (I think) does any one know whether a we are getting a bus service to rush from this private operator. Unfortunately I did'nt get to see TV3's news as I was driving up the country but if anyone has any info it would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Psygnosis

I mailed TV3 and got the following reply

Dear Michael,

Thanks for your query. We had a news crew there as part of our election coverage. The green party was operating a shuttle bus service for people getting off the train, to hightlight the issue of poor public transport.

Best regards,

Sharon Tobin
    Hi,

I saw last Friday the 4th that you had a news crew at Rush and Lusk train station, unfortunately I was in a hurry and couldn't find out what was going on. It looked as though you were in the process of interviewing a bus company (I think it was called Mandy's) which could be in relation to the farmers field closing. I would really appreciate any info you could give me on this,

Advertisement