Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Here's a funny pet story..

Options
  • 08-05-2007 12:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭

Since I adopted 'Sammy' with the help of this forum a few months ago I thought I'd share this morning's story...

It begin's with a lorry load of Guinness last night and a head this morning!.

Well Sammy is a messer, she charges around the house like something possessed, esp. first thing in the morning. So usually my wife will get up early to open a window for her to charge in and out of the garden.

Well lying in bed this morning (06:30) and regretting last nights binge and we hear Sammy up to her usual antic's, charging around.........

But then it got really loud with lots of smashing and crashing. We tried to ignore this, thinking she's not really doing alot of damage. But after maybe ten minutes or so I thought 'feck this, that could be a burgler down stairs'. So off I went to investigate, naked as the day I was born!...

Walking into the sitting room I found the place in BITS, like tornado had ripped through it. Walking towards the kitchen & dining room, and a BIRD flew past my head with Sammy in hot persuit!..

Between the pair of them they wreaked the whole downstairs.

Well I got the poor thing out through the patio doors (eventually) and left poor Sammy looking at me like I'd just murdered Santa Clause!.

All her fun had just flown and it was my fault!.

***just thought I'd share***

Here's how we got Sammy;

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055058193&referrerid=&highlight=tigger

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭JB1

hehe..had something similar a few years ago with a dove in amsterdam-and I ahve 6 siamese.Lucky the silly thing staid in one room.When i came home it was extremly quiet downstair, no cats anywhere.They were all trying to stare down the poor pigin sitting on the curtain rail..obvioulsy the curtains were laying on the ground...which probably saved the silly thing.

Advertisement