Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ghost Recon AW 2 Ending (spoiler-ish)

• 08-05-2007 12:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭

I finally got some free time over the weekend to finish off GRAW2 and although I thought it was a fantastic game, the ending was a bit abrupt. Anybody else think so?

I mean, there are some brilliant levels in the game, but the last one was too simple. I've played it on the hardest difficulty, and there are much harder levels earlier on in the game. I breezed through it fairly swiftly and once I got to the end and sent in the airstrike, it was suddenly over and I really was expecting another level with some sort of end of level boss fight or something that would make it worthwhile. It's almost like they got tired of making it and just cut it short so they could head down the pub. :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

humanji wrote:
    I finally got some free time over the weekend to finish off GRAW2 and although I thought it was a fantastic game, the ending was a bit abrupt. Anybody else think so?

I mean, there are some brilliant levels in the game, but the last one was too simple. I've played it on the hardest difficulty, and there are much harder levels earlier on in the game. I breezed through it fairly swiftly and once I got to the end and sent in the airstrike, it was suddenly over and I really was expecting another level with some sort of end of level boss fight or something that would make it worthwhile. It's almost like they got tired of making it and just cut it short so they could head down the pub. :(
    OR ...

a lame 'The end ...?' that will lead in to expansions stuff being available from XBL (or a Collectors Edition)??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

good point, actually.

Advertisement