Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competition Ladders ?

Options
  • 08-05-2007 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭

we are currently in the clanbase conquest 16 ladder but there seems to be fewer and fewer teams active . There are a total of 65 clans left in it , down from nearly 200 , and of those 65 , not very many seem active . I had a look at the enemy down site but they have even less .

So , anyone know of any other ladders ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

Try enemy down, clanbase was always sh!t. Mainly down to how bloody awful the website was to use, i remember it taking upwards of 15 mins just to log in sometimes

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

0ubliette wrote:
    Try enemy down, clanbase was always sh!t. Mainly down to how bloody awful the website was to use, i remember it taking upwards of 15 mins just to log in sometimes

There are only 14 clans in that ladder . As for the CB webby , that has improved a lot in the last few years , or maybe it's just that I have BB now .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Instant Karma

CB is the only one tbh Jonski, ED wouldn't be as high a level and the activity isn't the best. The reality is that BF2 is fairly dead competition wise and a lot of teams have become jaded and wracked with inactivity. I would expect this CB opencup season to be the final one before more teams call it a day. The only other one you could maybe try is TWL but I have no experience with that league so can't comment on activety etc.

Good luck with the search anyway.

/edit the CB site has improved a lot recently, they signed some big partnership deal a while back and that helped a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

What about TWL??

I had a look at the TWL site , there are only 15 clans in the 8 v 8 conq . :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

This thread just shows how Inactive clans are in BF2

wow that is quite bad.there are loads in 2142.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Not sure where to look for ETQW. ESL is a possibility, ED has all but died tbh with most of the top BF2 clans quitting 5/6 months ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭sgtdiesalot

i know i stop organising matches for our clan on ed as we can't field a team

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

we left clan base after we quit BFV but it was alyways muck. We are in enemy down and are very happy with it we get loads of matches from it and it keeps us well busy.

• Advertisement

We are in enemy down and are very happy with it we get loads of matches from it and it keeps us well busy.

Is that the INf only ? , cause just looked there and there are only 10 clans on the 16player conq .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Instant Karma

i think your outta luck Jonski, I think the grand ship 'BF2' has sunk.

na its justtrying to get 16 people together at he 1 tie is very hard ad very fe clanns cando it.

i think your outta luck Jonski, I think the grand ship 'BF2' has sunk.

Well to be fair to CB we have a clan match every Sunday & Wednesday , it's just that we can't be as picky anymore with only about 80 clans in there ..........means we have to play against good clans every now and then :rolleyes:

Advertisement