Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

naruto shippuuden

Options
  • 08-05-2007 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54,208 ✭✭✭✭

anybody still watching Naruto

im loving it so far

can't wait for Fridays episode

Youtube have stopped showing the episodes so i had to look else where

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭andyps2.5

It looks good. but I would prefer the english dubs

• Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

andyps2.5 wrote:
    It looks good. but I would prefer the english dubs
    ... are you serious?? o_O

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭andyps2.5

K.O.Kiki wrote:
    ... are you serious?? o_O

Well I mean I would like naruto better with the english dubs. but regarding the new series I haven't seen any dubs yet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

The pace of Naruto Sippuuden is terrible, I might give up watching it and just go to the manga.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 StarvedWriter

Oh yes, this is a wonderful show! I had to put up with all those fillers until the shippuuden came out! I love the opening song!

2007 Lexus LS Introduction by Lexus U.S.A.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭DingChavez

shippuuden is really sucking with the pace.

When gai did the gates it was really meh.

They just traded fillers for stretching out the manga to the point where it takes 20 minutes to get through less than 1 chapter.

WTF?

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭moridin

Naruto always took ages to get anywhere though. At least now the storyline is worth waiting for, rather than the garbage they were spoonfeeding us for months.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Cant believe Im saying this, but Im actually starting to miss the filler.
    Having already read the manga, the pace of shippuuden is horrible. Terrible waiting a week for a tiny bit of story, and lots of dramatic pausing.
    Sure, the stories were never great in the fillers, but they actually got through whole arcs in 5 weeks or so, with a fair bit of action.

moridin wrote:
    Naruto always took ages to get anywhere though. At least now the storyline is worth waiting for, rather than the garbage they were spoonfeeding us for months.

It was NEVER this bad and the fights were actually exciting in Naruto. Remember Gaara vs. Lee? Naruto vs. Sasuke? etc.

On paper the fights in shippuuden should be much better....but they just...suck.

I'm not watching this crap anymore. I'll stick to the manga.

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭carbonkid

DingChavez wrote:
    It was NEVER this bad and the fights were actually exciting in Naruto. Remember Gaara vs. Lee? Naruto vs. Sasuke? etc.

On paper the fights in shippuuden should be much better....but they just...suck.

I'm not watching this crap anymore. I'll stick to the manga.

Remember how many eps the Zabuza Momochi & Haku fight scene lasted(good times ^_^)?! Standard still isnt as good as the old naruto but id give it a few more eps before passing judgment. Imo wont ever as good as the first 80 or so eps of naruto :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭RetroRainbow

I don't like Team Gai, and I don't like Kisame.
    Right now, It's getting rather yawn-some.
    Snooze.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 SummerGal

I agree, its a great shoe! I love it too!

The Chevy Colorado 07 Catalog by Chevrolet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

not too fond of the way they laced* the two fights up in the last episode, pretty weak twist...
    I'm still enjoying it anyways, and look forward to my next fix.

*sorry:p

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Decay666

I like it alot but the pace so so slow...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Jeebus

tman wrote:
    not too fond of the way they laced* the two fights up in the last episode, pretty weak twist...
    I'm still enjoying it anyways, and look forward to my next fix.

*sorry:p

Oh God ! :lol:

Thats so bad its good.

I quite like the new episodes, but they could really be going much more quickly. Theres no question they are better than the fillers though. :)

Oh God, the one where Shino was laughing was the worst filler, hands down. >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Oh God, the one where Shino was laughing was the worst filler, hands down. >_>

Pink chakra peacocks. GHEY.

Best filler was Naruto whoring his rasengan to mix noodles ^_^_^_^_^

OMG!!!! just realised that Sand chick that keeps getting scenes with Temari is Matsuri from the last filler arc! Now thats excellent use of filler to add substance to the main story without 'screwing' with the story. Really wish they put the scene with Kankuro and Garra talking about being Kazakage into the end of the filler too tho.

Personally, i think where Lee set up the gym was the best filler, and "curry of life" was the worst.

Also except for the ending, i think the last filler arc was pretty darn good.

OMG!!!! just realised that Sand chick that keeps getting scenes with Temari is Matsuri from the last filler arc! Now thats excellent use of filler to add substance to the main story without 'screwing' with the story. Really wish they put the scene with Kankuro and Garra talking about being Kazakage into the end of the filler too tho.
    Any idea what number that arc starts? I gave up by that stage.

Woopwoop 3.000th post.

"216.The Vanished Artisan!" Shukaku Targeted! until "220.Going On A Journey".

I'd recommend watching 216-219, then ignoring ep 220, and use your imagination to come up with an ending.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Sylar

hey do ye guys know that u can actually wat the episodes on Youtube, I mean u can watch the manga series episode by Episode only takes about a min to download, Thats for all the impatient people out there that cant wait for the series of naruto shippuuden to come out!!!

I think I just had a brain aneurysm.... >_>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭Jonakin

You can watch all the naruto shippuden episodes on dailymotion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Zarbon

Stick to your mangas if you have a problem with the paced of this anime. Simple as. I for one have no problem with the anime. Yes you notice some of the fights drag on a bit but nothing overly annoying.

As for someone saying they'd rather have more fillers than this....Seems like you have terrible taste and only watch animes for epic OMGWTF fights with lasers beams and megahhh explosions and the like :rolleyes: Thats not what makes a great anime/manga but its a big part in alot of them, yes.

Shippuuden is going for a more "mature" approach other than the first Naruto series, and it shows. Better imho.

Zarbon wrote:
    Shippuuden is going for a more "mature" approach other than the first Naruto series, and it shows. Better imho.

Its going for a "lets drag this out as much as possible and make tons more money" approach. The only difference is its going much much slower. Having everyone stand perfectly still quietly for 40 seconds in every minute really doesnt make it more mature.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

You guys expect too much from Naruto. WAAAAAY too much :D

Lads, are they f**king with us? What the sh*t is going on with the episodes? It's my reason to get up on a Friday! Shenanigans!

• Registered Users Posts: 54,208 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

where is the new episode of Naruto ??

• Registered Users Posts: 54,208 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

im hating Naruto at the minute

there dragging the whole story

really pissing me off

• Advertisement

I haven't watched it in about two months.
    I say I'm sticking with the manga from now on.
    I might pick the anime up again when Sai comes into it, though.

Advertisement