Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stonebridge Associated Colleges?

• 08-05-2007 2:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

hey, as any one studied with them, are they any good?
    and what about the ASET qualifications, are they recognized and acctually worth something to employers?

any help would be apriciated before i dish out loads of money for something worthless!!

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

From looking at their website, they don't appear to offer any recognised qualification, apart from their own certificates and diplomas.

Based on that alone, I wouldn't go near them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Rubez_123

No, with some of the courses you get an ASET diploma, level 1 up to 5 i think.. which are meant to be good..

with some you can also join the, ccc (www.counselling.ltd.uk/index2.html) register and acctually work for charity or not as a counsellor.

they cant be that bad right? any thorts? thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jongruner

I studied with stonebridge at the beginning of the year, I did Business Finance level 2 and got the ASET certificate. you can read about ASETS qualifications on their website aset.ac.uk

As for stonebridge I enjoyed the course and it was very useful to my studies in a real college. I'm currently studying a LEvel 3 course now.

They are certainly much better than ICS which charge huge fee's for unrecognised qualifications.

Advertisement