Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woo hoo! Thread

Options
  • 08-05-2007 3:00pm
    Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok, it's time we had something to lighten up our days.

So, this is the next official Woo hoo Thread.

A few ground rules:
    1. No inane/ridiculous (non-)woo hoos. That means that you can't just post a woo hoo for the sake of posting. An example is "woo hoo, I just logged in" or something of that calibre.
    2. Every post must contain a woo hoo.
      • That means you can chat.
      • But only to an extent (i.e., insofar as you include a woo hoo).
    3. Please be sensible about this. We are not in a competition for the longest thread.
    Right, I think I've just about managed to suck any potential fun out of this thread. \o/

My woo hoo: I just got a new keyboard for my laptop. (You'd think at this stage that my woo hoo would be something about effective revision tactics, but no.)

Enjoy folks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Vainglory

Woo-hoo! In exactly three weeks I will never have to think about philosophy, talk about philosophy, write about philosophy, moan about philosophy, cry about philosophy, gnash my teeth about philosophy, or even look at the word philosophy again. Ever. EVER.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Woo-hoo! 3 weeks from now I will be starting the hunt for somewhere to move to with my friends, and job-hunting :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

In under a month I'll be free as a bird :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭TheVan

Woo Hoo!
    I had enough milk to make my cup of tea!

Woo-hoo! 3 weeks from now I will be starting the hunt for somewhere to move to with my friends, and job-hunting :)

If it's for three months you can have my house.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Vainglory wrote:

It took less than 30 mins for someone to break hullas rules :eek:

Whoo Hoo, Im getting 5 free diners this week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Cos88

Mayweather won the boxing. Higgins won the snooker. I won some money.

Woo hoo!

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Vainglory wrote:
    I know you're in permanent revolution, but will you please try a bit harder?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,053 ✭✭✭BKtje

Woohoo i just got my SSIA money!

I'm like a kid ina candy store where for much of the year the most exotic candies were out of reach but now some silly person left them on the bottom shelf and within my grasp! ;)

What o what am i going to do with it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

woo hoo

Im auditor of the Archaeology society 2007-2008!

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

First exam free summer for red alert

but still in UCD

Suckers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

In 41 hours i'm gonna be finished my exams.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Woohoo I've been on TV four days in a row and I found €20 in my pocket.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

Woo hoo! I had my Irish oral today and my last Irish grammar class on friday!
    And I fully intend to forget it all!
    I'll never be grammatical again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Woo hoo I'm Membership & Campaigns Officer 2007/2008 for the Kevin Barry Cumann, after an contested election.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Woo Hoo! I found people to abondon their study and come drinking with me tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭yevveh

(I know this is a regular woo hoo but) Woo hoo! I'm finished my exams on the 19th, and then I'm going to check out buying a nice little synth keyboard and a bass loop pedal.. I'm such a music geek but that's been keeping me excited the last while :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Wooooooooooot, Bloc Party tonight in Munich. *dances with merriment*

I know you're in permanent revolution, but will you please try a bit harder?

:o

Woo hoo, I found my passport, so I don't have to spend 100 getting a new one before thailand..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Wooo Hooo...I can spell haemorrhoids and have not got them!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Woo hoo, no more Maple!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

B-K-DzR wrote:
    Woohoo i just got my SSIA money!

I'm like a kid ina candy store where for much of the year the most exotic candies were out of reach but now some silly person left them on the bottom shelf and within my grasp! ;)

What o what am i going to do with it :D

Whoo hoo my good friend BK has decided to share his ssia with me? :p

Actual woo hoo.... I found a pile of notes I made at Christmas when I originally tried to get my study groove on. Oh yeah!! No making Renaissance English notes for me!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

a few wahoo's
    Numero uno: along with red alert this will be my first summer exam free!Let fun and frolics commence!
    Numero duo: Got fantastic elective for the summer funded by the hrb doing research with top psychiatrist in the country Prof Malone.Then will be presenting my research at the international suicide conference in August which is being held for the first time ever in Ireland.Only have a month and a half off so would be good to do something worthwhile instead of the usual j1ing and country hopping!
    Numero trio:Two of my mates getting married this summer (one in Tuscany!) so lots of fun wedding action to look forward too.

Edit:Fair play to bbk on his ssia!Guess whose buying the drinks at the next tag rugger meet up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

panda100 wrote:
    a few wahoo's
    Numero uno: along with red alert this will be my first summer exam free!Let fun and frolics commence!

Did Sinéad forget to tell you about your medicine MCQ?! :o
    Or did they cancel it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Woo hoo!! My orals are over!! ...for another year :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Woohoo - I found people to take pity on me before exams, who'll give me notes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Woohoo, the woohoo thread is back!

Also, my group project is making a lot more progress now that term has finished (granted it gives us less time left, but still...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Woo hoo I handed in my 9,000 word, group project today. It was perfect. I even got the project bound in the Copi-Print shop for two euro, so it looked great.

I also handed in a 2000 word essay on gender roles in families.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

I'm finished my summer exams. Roll on Doyles tonight!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭yevveh

I'm finished my summer exams. Roll on Doyles tonight!

I think I hate you... :(

That said I'm finished my summer exams before a friend in Trinity even starts. That's something to woo hoo about :D

Advertisement