Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woo hoo! Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

I'm officially finished all my essays. I never have to write one again in this stupid college. Fantastic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,173 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

I'm going to rock the shít about of the Trinity Ball tonight. Awesome.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Woohoo, the Greek bloke who lives in my apartment block is letting me bail in on his wireless network so eight months after leaving Ireland, I'll FINALLY have internet in my bedroom!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Woo hoo, I have a first in one of my subjects due to continuous assessment worth 80% of my grade, and I haven't even sat the written yet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Did Sinéad forget to tell you about your medicine MCQ?! :o
    Or did they cancel it?

rain on my wahoo parade :p Its 5% of our finals!eeek!But not for another month!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Dori Duz

Woo hoo, I found out this morning that I won a car!!!!:eek: :D

Can anyone lend me the fiver to park in the R.D.S.?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Woohoo my flatmate is going to give me her new car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Dori Duz

Scraggs wrote:
    Woohoo my flatmate is going to give me her new car.

Woo hoo, Scraggs is on that medication that makes her have crazy dreams again, :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

Woo hoo, not only am I not only in UCD any more, I also just got provisionally accepted into UCC.
    I will still be posting here though because the UCC forums are... subdued.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

I realised today that I never have to use the MLA syle again.
    Woohoo

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭Spectator#1

Woohoo!

I've one essay to finish by 5 tomorrow and then I'm on my holidays...to do my thesis.

I'll probably be on this forum anyway for the next while but, good luck to everyone. I know I've been an argumentative bastard for most of my time on here but it was good fun, and it made me better at writing clearly and making arguments in essays etc., so there's MY silver lining. Your's is that I enlightened you all and showed you the way... Anyway...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 snuffles84

2 days and 3 exams later i'm half way finished with no exam till sat and going for a guinness tonight. :D
    woo hoo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Okay rather a large list my way:

1) As of tomorrow I'm gonna be able to drive
    2) I found a fiver.
    3) Placement isn't as god awful as I expected
    4) Loads of people keep coming in with boxers fractures and keep telling the most lame ass stories to explain them. Then we hit them(excuse them with the pun) with the fact we know they were fighting and it's just so funny watching there faces.
    5) I saw a patient today who actually broke what was deemed to be a medical certainty. Twas cool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

Woohoo I got a new job today in Glasgow that pays way more than my scholarship :D But I am leaving after 8 years in UCDD :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Fremen

Woohoo!

I just found out that my Numerical methods exam uses beneficial aggregation for continuous assesment, so I don't loose 20% because I did f**k all during the year!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Woo hoo! I'm at the halfway point in my exams! ... well, I have to try and find something positive about em or the alternative is a pit of despair :D

Woot! I'm gonna be an RA next year. No rent for me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

5) I saw a patient today who actually broke what was deemed to be a medical certainty. Twas cool.

Can you tell us what this was?

Please be two heads, please be two heads.

No, nothing that exciting, merely his ossification centres in the elbow developed in a different order to what is given medical theory, and apparently it never happens any other way.

The kid just had cartilage for a radial head.

Woot! Finally got my timetable for the (German) second semester nailed down today and, at long last, have a specific date to look forward to - i.e. the one where I can finally get out of this God-forsaken shambles of a country. Thank ****ing Christ.

I don't suppose there should be a similarly restricted Anti-Woot thread too, should there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Woot! Finally got my timetable for the (German) second semester nailed down today and, at long last, have a specific date to look forward to - i.e. the one where I can finally get out of this God-forsaken shambles of a country. Thank ****ing Christ.

I don't suppose there should be a similarly restricted Anti-Woot thread too, should there?

G'wan then, what date should we be counting down to in our widget countdowns?

Also.... WOOT might be going tallying, which has me prretty darn excoted!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

woohoo!! finito!!

feels pretty darn good :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

I finally bothered to collect my 2nd Crusades essay yesterday... and I got my first, and now definitely only, ever first in a history essay. I nearly fainted when I saw the magic number of 70% written on the cover!

WOOT!

Now if only I could make that question come up in the exam... which it wont. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

beanyb wrote:
    I finally bothered to collect my 2nd Crusades essay yesterday... and I got my first, and now definitely only, ever first in a history essay. I nearly fainted when I saw the magic number of 70% written on the cover!

WOOT!

Now if only I could make that question come up in the exam... which it wont. :(

I've also only ever got one 1st in History. They seem far easier to come by in English!

Woo hoo there were belated birthday presents waiting for me when I went home to vote. Gotta luv it. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,770 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

I can finally get out of this God-forsaken shambles of a country. Thank ****ing Christ.

This may be the point where i say....i told you so? (damn germans! :D)

Finish tomorrow, can't fúcking wait, stupid managing employee relations had a week to revise it and left it till day before.

ah well, 3/4 of the way to degree and then freedom...or work!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭Het-Field

WOO-HOO.

1.Managed to Find Cheap Flights to Dallas Texas (booking to come)!
    2.Booked My Flights to London for Metallica at Wembley Stadium (week before america)!!
    3.Scotty Parker Signed for West Ham !!!
    4.Im getting Chinese for dinner !!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭aequinoctium

woohoo! i'm going to amsterdam

Woooooooooot! One of the old Belfield FM alumni streamed me the RTE Two coverage of Dublin v Meath and Meath didn't get hammered! Wooooooooooooooooooooooot!

Oh, yeah, and my girlfriend's visiting me for a fortnight tomorrow. That's pretty class too. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Woohoo, my brother lent me his laptop until my charger gets delivered. YAY! (Sorry if having posted this already in another thread is a problem, I'm just so delira!)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Scraggs wrote:
    Woohoo I've been on TV four days in a row and I found €20 in my pocket.

Were you on Tubridy Tonight a while ago......????? Coulda sworn I saw you in the crowd.........

edit: I had clicked on Tubridy Tonight by accident..... and then became paralysed!

Woohoo: going to the zoo today! :D:D:D Maybe the Viking splash tour too!

Advertisement