Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hostels,Hotels or Large holiday Homes

Options
  • 08-05-2007 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Trying to head away to Galway for a weekend in June was just looking for a Large house rent, close to good nightlife scene. any suggestions?

Even any sort of decent hostel/hotel will do... just post me a link in here.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

You can rent apartments on Merchant's Road, you'll have to Google for more info though

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭RyanAsh

try Sleepzone hostel, its very close to eyre square. Otherwise the travelodge hotel or the Ibis are cheap and cheerful hotels just outside the city, only a few euro in a taxi

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭MattKid

I've spent in total about 3 weeks staying in Sleepzone over the last year or so, and can recommend it. I'd try and book as far in advance as possible as weekends get booked up really quickly.

Advertisement