Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get to Baggot Street?

Options
  • 08-05-2007 3:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭

I've to get to Upper Baggot St tomorrow and am just wondering where should I get off the DART?
    I was thinking Grand Canal Dock but I don't know the area so I would need directions too!
    Any help is much appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 princess k

hiya,the best way to upper baggot st is to get off dart at landsdowne road...when you come out of the station,turn left and keep walking straight..you'll pass a few hotels along the way...you'll come to the traffic lights,cross there and walk straight along that road,its called pembroke road,keep going straight and you'll come across extra vision on the corner(left hand side of the road) you are now in upper baggot st...hope you can follow my directions.....other alternative,get the number 10 bus as far as baggot st hospital....best of luck...

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

See the map:
    GC Station is at the top
    Upr Baggott St is the yellow road towards the bottom left.
    i presume walking up Haddington Rd will be the handiest.
    http://www.multimap.com/maps/link/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭stratospheres

Thanks for the replies!

Advertisement