Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone having problems with o2?

• 08-05-2007 5:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭

Is anyone else having problems with o2 the last week or so. I thought it was just my phone but three other phones in the house are o2 and they are having the same problem, anytime I try make a call it says network busy. Same on the other o2 phones Ive tried.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭legs11

man, have you been on pluto for a few years? doesnt everyone know the o2 site is llgendary and doenst work 99.9999% of the time?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 994 ✭✭✭JNive

probably a cell which is at capacity at those times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

legs11 wrote:
    man, have you been on pluto for a few years? doesnt everyone know the o2 site is llgendary and doenst work 99.9999% of the time?

I know the site is absolute crap but its making phone calls that not happening for me lately. Think its back to meteor. Cant dial out at all. Network busy. It cant be busy 24 hours a day, surely I have to get through some of the time ffs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

Im on o2 and have 2 different sim cards. I havent had a problem and i used my phone alot in the past few days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 994 ✭✭✭JNive

these sort of issues are nearly always cell related, either due to capacity or technical faults.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

Probably a stupid question but have any of you in the house turned your phones off and back on? If a cell in your area has had to be reset or turned off for maintanence or whatever reason, you are likely not to pickup the newly reset signal untill your phone has been powered off/on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I've had no probs like that myself and I've two numbers on O2. Trying ringing customer care and reporting the issue? Maybe there's trouble in your area or the cell has reached it's capacity at peak times as suggested?

Advertisement