Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

no refunds!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭edibility

I'm more than aware of that, my boyfriends known him for years! I'm well warned, don't worry.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

I got my tongue pierced 3.5 years ago and lost so many metal balls. I remember once I swallowed the ball but not the bar and had chewing gum to keep it in place before I could buy another one. Ick. Anywho after losing 5000 metal ones I decided to get a pretty colourful one. I've had no problems with the plastic ones I use now. Some of the cheapy ones broke real easy but I got these blue ones in the piercing place upstairs in Stephen's Green and haven't lost or broken any in about 2.5 years. Plastic doesn't come undone as easily I found. Also they glow under UV light so look purdy :) They can come undone at any time though. Once you're accustomed to how it feels to have the piercing in you can tell in an instant if something is wrong. With a mouthful of food I could tell that something was up and managed to save mine when it came undone last night at dinner. (I'd taken it out the day before and seemingly hadn't closed it tight enough). Reminds me I have to get a few spares since I have none...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭crazy_dude6662

i have swallowed a few of the ball things, so far i thinks its about 4 or 5 and a bar :)

(it always seems to happen when i eat food in a car lol)
    i actually have to buy more. anyway, it happens

Advertisement