Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards-wide gaming tournament?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭Peter Collins

I can organise a Live For Speed Tournament.

There's only about 10 boards members that play but, hey, it's a start.

PM me for details.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,458 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Thought it over and how about this (to me seems like the most inclusive):

Four online games: one for each of the consoles (e.g. Resistance, Mario Strikers, Gears of War) plus one for the PC (not a big online PC gamer so dont know what the optimum choice would be).
    Two retro / emulator challenges: again, will leave this to the experts. I know games like Sonic 2, Street Fighter etc.. are popular in this area though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Four online games: one for each of the consoles (e.g. Resistance, Mario Strikers, Gears of War) plus one for the PC (not a big online PC gamer so dont know what the optimum choice would be).
    Two retro / emulator challenges: again, will leave this to the experts. I know games like Sonic 2, Street Fighter etc.. are popular in this area though.

I'd be up for most 360 games and maybe CS:Source on PC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

retro / emulator challenges for me.
    And maybe the pc/wii stuff depending on if i have the game

also, where do we stand on web games, like this Tower Defense games for challenges?
    They're fairly accessable to all.

Advertisement