Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Namaste anyone?

• 08-05-2007 6:28pm

http://www.myspace.com/namaste

Dunno if anyone has come across this band before. They were one of myspace gems. They remind me a little of Fear Factory and .... Can't put my finger on them right now. Their first album is coming out on 8th June. Don't know if it'll reach here or if they'll just have a central european release.

First track on their myspace "Expired (Demo '06)" is nothing to write home about IMO.
    Second track "Moist" is a nearly flawless rock song. It might be a tad long, but superb none the less. Great production sound on it too. Absolutely the stand out track.
    Third track "Last rites" has a great guitar riff that reminds me of Soundgarden somehow.

All in all, they're a band I wouldn't mind seeing live and I could see them being quite big as they have decent melodies as well as being able to trash it out.

*I am in no way affiliated with this band/their products/Record label/Merchandising or, indeed, mothers:cool:

Advertisement