Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kiefer Sutherland (or is it?) (3of24)

• 08-05-2007 6:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

This took a while (March 16) but happy nonetheless. I dont think its authentic though because when you search for his autograph under eBay the sigs look nothing like what I got! :( Sent Season 4 DVD and 2 printed pics (awful quality on the scanner I know!)

Whoever posted the envelope just pasted my addy that I wrote on the envelope that I sent!
    KieferSutherland1.jpg
    KieferSutherland3.jpg

KieferSutherland2.jpg
    KieferSutherlandEnvelope.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

There is every chance that none of them are authentic tho, they all probably have someone who signs autographs for them. :p

Don't mean to break your little heart.

Free season 4 dvd? That's pretty handy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Chillwithcian

It is true that some (but not all) celebs employ a signer. My first two are (more then likley) 100% real....because they both had a personal note and inscription ( a impersonater more then likley wouldnt bother ) and look almost identical to in person sigs and ebay items when you do a bit'a research....Dont worry about my heart...ive got 12 ;) ...but id rather have kept my s4 DVD cover then have a impersonater sign it...why didnt I just write ''to barbra on the 3rd floor'' instead of yer man! :rolleyes:

This website link has two in person magazine signings at the bottom of the page which confirms mines fake!:(
    http://www.kiefersutherland24.net/Encounter.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Haven't a Clue

Ugh, he sent a s4 dvd? Bastard. Had to chose the worst one (well, s6 dvd isn't out yet).

No, I sent the dvd cover for him to sign....(I should have sent season 1 though now I think about it lol, it was the best one so far (and had his face on the front of it)

• Advertisement
Advertisement