Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moll Darby's Prices?

Options
  • 08-05-2007 6:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Following on from the meal for 2 restaurant thread I was wondering what sort of prices do Moll Darby's charge for an evening meal?

I'm trying to pick a nice spot to bring the girlfriend this weekend as an anniversary thing and thought this place would be good.

I could of course just ring them, but you can beat the answers and opinions of boardsies! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

It's about 2 years since I ate in there last. It wasn't cheap but not too expensive either at the time but it was a company paid meal so the prices didn't really bother me too much. The food was nice though, decent portions and the staff were pleasant. I did notice that most of the customers were tourists rather than locals.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭sioda

Last time I was there bout 85ish euro including a bottle of wine so not too bad grub was really good as well

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭jay_haych

i went in there with the gf around 6 months ago and felt totally ripped off.

i ordered chicken with a herb mash (on the menu it was 3 sentences of intellectual gibberish)

i got a tiny chicken breast and ONE scoop of potatoes with some herbs fired in.

gf ordered a salad (vegetarian you see)

no drink and the whole thing came to 70 euros.

we did get about 3 baskets of bread (probably to make up for the lousy portions)

Advertisement