Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat knocked down

Options
  • 08-05-2007 7:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭

No easy way to put it for whoever owns him.

There's a small ginger tom on the inside of the wall which separates the SAR from the Wood.

He was knocked down, as a neighbour came to tell me, thinking he was one of mine.

I'll spare you the details.

:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Sorry to hear this news.

I'm not sure what one should do in these situations when they find a recently fatally injured cat. Should the cat be brought to the Vet to be scanned for a chip? Has this been done anyway? Just thinking about the owner here...

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

I won't have a chance to get to a vet before Saturday.

The cat didn't have a collar, so I doubt he's chipped.

Also, it's not the cat you rang me about a few weeks ago, thinking he was mine. That little one had a collar and is smaller than the one killed on Monday.

Advertisement