Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie - Reseller

Options
  • 08-05-2007 7:49pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey,

I dont suppose Blacknight have any specials / discounts for Boards.ie users looking into your reseller packages?

I am in the process of setting up a company offering IT Solutions, and Blacknight has came highly recommended from another company who uses your services.

I would doubt there is, but I just wanted to check with you before making my final decision.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Sully

If you email me directly with your requirements I can ensure that we give you a little extra :)

Michele

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Hi,

Thanks, whats your email?

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Advertisement