Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bookbinding

Options
  • 08-05-2007 8:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

hey anyone know where in galway does hardcover book binding and how long it takes usually
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

Kennys in Liosbaun Industrial Estate

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Kazooie

Ya I binded my thesis in Kennys alright. If I remember correctly I dropped it in one evenin and collected it the next day. Fairly snappy they were.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

used be a place out salthill as well ... (good directions I know) used be beside liquid .. or whatever its called now ...

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

forbairt wrote:
    used be a place out salthill as well ... (good directions I know) used be beside liquid .. or whatever its called now ...
    Not certain ... but I think that might have been Kenny's.

I know they used to have the bindery out there years ago, near the home house, but then moved it out ...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

Not certain ... but I think that might have been Kenny's.

I know they used to have the bindery out there years ago, near the home house, but then moved it out ...

Ah :) thats probably it then

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Definitely try Kennys; they did an antique piece for me recently and did a fantastic job. I think it took about a week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭lil'one

thats brilliant guys thanks for the replys:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

The place in Salthill was Kennys but then they setup in Liosbaun. Its an Art so I don't think they have no competition. I know in NUIG they do it in the basement of the library but that is not for the public.

Advertisement