Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need help selling truck

Options
  • 08-05-2007 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭

i guys
    just wondering my best friend decided to sell his HPI Rush Evo, he used it for less than 30 min and just doesnt have the time for it. Any ideas on what kind of price i should ask for this for him? i took the whole thing apart cleaned, greased and loctited everything. ran her for a tank to make sure she ran perfect, and cleaned her again.

Everything is with it(ie electrics, radio, box) i know he isnt going to get near what he paid for it, sure id nearly take it myself but the girlfriend would hit the roof :) ive too many cars. So any ideas on a price and where the best place is to sell it?

Thanks in advance

watch this space ill be selling some of my own 200mm cars (HPI R40 and Kyosho VONE RRR WC)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭nikimere

eBay is probably your best bet, i have no idea how much this truck should be but I'm sure you'll find other similar on eBay to gauge a price off.

Advertisement