Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

sunroom

• 09-05-2007 1:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭

hi all

i have planning for a 2600 sqft dormer and my engineer has told me i should add a sunroon to the side of the house off the kitchen.

he didnt draw the plans and is only after comming on board he told me i dont need planning is this true ??

my other half really wants this and i gave her the choice of either a dormer or sunroom and she went dormer now its all comming up again :eek:

its in kildare if that makes any difference

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,389 ✭✭✭✭muffler

You will need planning permission for the sun room but you may just get away with submitting a revised plan and call it a minor amendment - its doubtful though.

I dont understand the third sentence in your post concerning the other half and dormer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭sesswhat

muffler wrote:
    I dont understand the third sentence in your post concerning the other half and dormer

You must have heard of it. It's a revised version of the woman's privilege, changing your mind AND wanting it all. :o

my other half really wants this and i gave her the choice of either a dormer or sunroom and she went dormer now its all comming up again :eek:

Typical woman thing, Given an either/or choice, she selects one and then wants the other later.

I know had a few of these myself:(

Advertisement