Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Titleist 907 D1 and D2

• 09-05-2007 9:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭

Anybody know when these are released? Dying to get my hands on one, bought a Taylormade R7 460 TP driver online and just doesnt compare to my old Titleist (which is soon to be illegal) so i'm gonna get me one of these!!

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Anybody know when these are released? Dying to get my hands on one, bought a Taylormade R7 460 TP driver online and just doesnt compare to my old Titleist (which is soon to be illegal) so i'm gonna get me one of these!!

they are supposed to have been out since May 1. Haven't been in a shop
    since then so couldn't say for sure..

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭hollywoodhoppy

copacetic wrote:
    they are supposed to have been out since May 1. Haven't been in a shop
    since then so couldn't say for sure..

ye they siad that alright but titleist are supposed to be notorius for bein late with release of clubs, ordered a scotty cameron a month ago and still waitin on it!!

Advertisement