Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why are the Shinners good enough for DUP but not us?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭yomchi

Money Shot wrote:
    Oh dear - I suppose next time, I'll hire a spin doctor or get my 'legal person' to go through my 'post' before I annoy you with my idiotic viewpoints in future. I usually read the ballot paper before I put a X, tick, mark or whatever I'm supposed to do. Didn't realise someone not knowing the correct mark to use on an election paper as opposed to a referendum paper would cause so much hilarity. I get it now though - I'm so embarressed (hope i spelled that correctly, or more hilarity could insue at my expense) ... I'm beginning to get an insight into the mind of a Sinn Fein person. You react very badly to everyone who dissagrees with you in any way, or mentions your party in less than glowing terms.

So, I don't agree with what Sinn Fein stand for, their past, there persisting links with criminals, terrorists etc., so therefore, I am wrong. Understood - goodbye...

Don't Go! We're having good fun!
    I'll hire a spin doctor or get my 'legal person' to go through my 'post' before I annoy

You aren't annoying me at all
    I usually read the ballot paper before I put a X, tick, mark or whatever I'm supposed to do

Have you ever voted before? For an election and for the PR system you place a number 1 beside your candidate of choice and and a number 2 under the next one and so on... any ballot papers marked with an 'X' are sent to the spoilt section where party hacks can argue over which is what.
    You react very badly to everyone who dissagrees with you in any way, or mentions your party in less than glowing terms.

Not at all! You can disagree with me all you want. What I don't pretend to like is people lobbing muck without fully understanding the facts as you have consistently done, and to be fair it doesn't make you look all that bright.
    there persisting links with criminals,

There you go again. I will humbly apologise you if you can state some fact in this regard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Money Shot

Jon wrote:
    For an election and for the PR system you place a number 1 beside your candidate of choice and and a number 2 under the next one and so on... any ballot papers marked with an 'X' are sent to the spoilt section where party hacks can argue over which is what.

Really !! Could we get the above on a sticky - if people aren't aware of this before they go to the polling station, chaos will ensue....

Might be an idea for them to include simple instructions on the paper for your average twat in the street ...

Do you know how to pay a phone bill by any chance - I've been trying to pay mine for months now, but couldn't remember my account number of hand ???

daveirl wrote:
    This post has been deleted.

o you liar!! :p The last election up north was PR system, how do you think SF managed to get 3 elected in West Belfast :D

It does actually get counted only if someone is there to dispute it, other wise it will be passed over as spoilt. A process that holds count up mind you!

Might be an idea for them to include simple instructions on the paper for your average twat in the street ...

Already there, I'm surprised you haven't seen them. Or am I..
    I've been trying to pay mine for months now, but couldn't remember my account number of hand

Not one bit surprised. But seriously you're dragging this thread down to a ridiculous level. I had no problem highlighting your factual inadequecies when you were falsly describing a political party, but now this is daft so I won't be replying in future.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Grudaire

Jon wrote:
    Not one bit surprised. But seriously you're dragging this thread down to a ridiculous level. I had no problem highlighting your factual inadequecies when you were falsly describing a political party, but now this is daft so I won't be replying in future.

This is very true, the point of the thread was why are we(Well Bertie in particular) insisting that the DUP must share power, although promising that we wouldn't...

yes and of the 7 pages so far how much of it is relevant?

Stick to the topic folks or the thread will close.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

That 'Votáil X' business always grates on me. Surely 'votáil' isn't the correct imperative?

And yes, Victor M has put his finger on it. People don't want to vote for, or be associated with, a party that has sanctioned or enacted the horrors that were perpetrated in the North.

Of course SF sanctioned and enacted all them horrors, this thread is tops for people making asses of themselves. Surely you're not saying SF sanctioned anything got to do with any horrors?

Mods I think its time for this thread to be locked as I think its just here now for people to take the piss?

Jon wrote:
    Surely you're not saying SF sanctioned anything got to do with any horrors?
    Lets not go there...

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement