Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Party Manifestos

Options
  • 09-05-2007 12:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭

Does anybody know of an online resource for summarised party manifestos?
    With 4 parties I would consider voting for, I don't have time to read 4x150 pages, or to be honest, anything at all with exams coming so close. I know it seems like a lazy way of voting but its better than the alternative of not voting at all.

Something which only explains the major issues to be tackled how and why.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

interested in this also. google has gleaned nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

This Months Village Magazine has a good quick summary of all the options with regards to tax positions but the website is subscription. Maybe do a quick freeload in the local newsagents lol !!

http://www.village.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭InFront

Fine Gael's election manifesto is summarised here

There is a tax summary of all the parties here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭Gael

The Green Party manifesto is here. There is a two page summary of the document on pages 4/5 if you're not prepared to read the entire thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭Shane_C

Cheers, now that I think about it, the tax summary was what I was really after. Just looking for some credibility to each parties promises.

• Advertisement
Advertisement